Terms & Conditions
Please read the Terms of agreement, Acknowledgments,
and Restricted uses below carefully before using any of the
services vailable on Embrace-Autism.com, and in particular
with respect to the autism assessment service provided
by Dr. Natalie Engelbrecht ND RP
Your access to and use of our services is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these terms. These terms
apply to every person that accesses or uses our services
By accessing or using any of our services, you agree to be
bound by these terms. If you disagree with any part of the
terms then you may not access the service
Terms of agreement
Last updated on May 23, 2022
By clicking ACCEPT, you acknowledge, understand, and abide by the following terms and conditions:
- It might take up to 5 days for Dr. Engelbrecht ND RP to get back to you after your payment has been processed with the instructions and links to the tests.
- You acknowledge that it may require 8–10 weeks from the time of uploading your screening assessment documents before your assessment is completed and sent to you, and that at times, it may be a slightly longer time.
- You acknowledge that it may take 12–16 weeks from the time of uploading your diagnostic assessment documents before Dr. Engelbrecht ND RP processes your assessment, and contacts you about the virtual interview.
- You acknowledge that the interview booking process is determined by available space and that the calendar fills up quickly, so it can take up to 8–10 weeks to obtain an interview to complete the diagnostic process.
- If you have not heard from us within 8–16 weeks of submitting your documents, please:
- Check your junk mailbox first for emails from us.
- If you haven’t received anything in your inbox, contact Dr. Natalie Engelbrecht ND RP’s assistant.
- Alternatively, call our office at 1 905 845 4994 and leave a brief message with your name, client number, and the reason for your call.
- You acknowledge that you have 30 days to download your test results after completing the tests—and after that, they are only available with an additional fee of CA$30.
- If you choose to prematurely cancel the autism assessment process, we will withold CA$100 from your refund to cover our expenses.
- Once you have uploaded the documents and test results for either your screening or diagnostic assessment, if you choose to prematurely cancel the assessment, we will withhold CA$250 to cover the costs of already having started the work on the assessment.
- If you decide to cancel the screening or diagnostic after a considerable amount of work has been done on the assessment, we will only refund for the time that has not been used up to that point. This is up to our discretion.
- If you choose to cancel days or weeks before the final reports, you will not receive an incomplete report—or indeed any report.
- You have up to 3 months after purchasing your screening or diagnostic to complete all the psychometric tests and upload your documents.
- You acknowledge that 6 months after purchase, no refund will be issued.
- The prices of any of our services or products may be subject to change at any time.
- Embrace Autism does not communicate with insurance companies, nor do we provide direct billing for Dr. Engelbrecht ND RP’s and Dr. Jagpreet Arora’s services to insurance companies. If you have insurance coverage, you may be able to receive reimbursement from your insurance company, but you will have to check into their policies. If you discover after having initiated the process that your insurance company does not cover our services and you wish to cancel the assessment, then you are only eligible for a refund for work not yet completed, as long as none of the other criterion above have lapsed.
- Any rude or disrespectful behaviour towards any employee, staff or doctors
of Embrace Autism will not be tolerated.
By agreeing to the terms and conditions above, you acknowledge that:
- You are 18 years or older.
- The testing procedures, the methodology, and the assessment documents you receive are the intellectual property of Embrace Autism Inc., and that you will only share them with doctors, insurance companies, government agencies, and other professional associations that can provide you further assistance and services based on your diagnosis.
- We shall not be held liable for any misuse of your assessment or diagnosis on your end. These reports are intended as a diagnostic assessment for your use to facilitate your life, and we take no responsibility on its misuse or misinterpretation by any organization that you may present it to.
- Even though we use a HIPAA-compliant email host and server, electronic communications are not encrypted, and their confidentiality cannot be guaranteed. If you choose to communicate confidential information (PHI) via email, an informed decision will be assumed and viewed as your agreement to take the risk that emails may be intercepted.
- The screening is not an autism diagnosis in itself, but serves as a report that suggest that the psychometrics and information you provided are consistent with autism traits, and that the pursuit of a formal assessment is warranted should you desire.
- These terms of agreement are subject to change at any time.
- Any legal disputes will be settled in Ontario, Canada, based on the current laws of that province.
As a condition of your use of this website (Embrace-Autism.com),
you warrant Embrace Autism Inc. that you will not use the website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms & Conditions.
You may not use the Embrace Autism website in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the website or Embrace Autism Inc., or interefere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the
Embrace Autism website.
You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any of our materials or information
through any means not intentionally made available or provided for